Wasp, Hornet and Bee Removal
At Bigfoot Pest Control, we know exactly how to deal with bee and wasp removal. Our experts will evaluate the entire issue, and exterminate the critters without any further damage to you or your home. If you need a quick and effective treatment, we can provide the necessary options for extermination of bees and wasps. Call us today and let one of our experts handle your pest issue.
All of the different types of wasps and bees in and around the West Chicago Suburbs can cause structural damage because of their nesting and building activities.
The most common types are the Yellow Jackets, Honey Bees, Carpenter Bees and Bumble Bees.
- Bumble Bees - Often mistaken for carpenter bees, these pests are very aggressive and will attack if their hive becomes threatened.
- Carpenter Bees - These bees actually bore into your wood and lay eggs inside it. If they abandon their nest, other pests may invade.
- Honey Bees - They survive year-round and don't need to reestablish their colonies. When the honey starts to melt it can cause damage, which can attract even more bees.
- Yellow Jackets - These are small and aggressive bees. They burrow into the ground or into wood and can cause damage with both their nesting and their stinging.
Damage Caused by Wasps, Hornets and Bees
Bees and wasps are not only dangerous to those allergic, but also to your property. They cause issues through nesting and other activities. Here are some of the problems they cause:
- Allergic reactions from stings can cause swelling, injury or even death
- They can cause major structural damage to your home
- Some species are highly aggressive
- Removal and control is a very dangerous job
- Removing Wasps and Bees
Wasp and bee removal is something you shouldn't attempt on your own. They can be very aggressive whenever they feel their home is being threatened. Leaving this job to a professional pest control company, such as Bigfoot Pest control, will ensure nobody gets hurt.
Serving Illinois with Rodents, Mice, Bees, Wasps, Cockroaches, Spiders, Mosquitoes & Termite Inspections:
Northwest of Chicago
Buffalo Grove, Barrington, Palatine, Arlington Heights, Mt Prospect, Hoffman Estates, Streamwood, Schaumburg, Hanover Park, Elk Grove Village, Des Plaines, and Rosemont.
West of Chicago
Itasca, Roselle, Wood Dale, Bensenville, Franklin Park, Northlake, Melrose Park, Forrest Park, Oak Park, Berwyn, Addison, Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, Elmhurst, Lombard, Oak Brook, Glendale Heights, Villa Park, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, West Chicago, Warrenville, Lisle, Downers Grove, Westmont, Hinsdale, Willowbrook, Woodridge, Aurora and Naperville.